The following requirements must be met by those seeking a wholesale or contract screen printer such as Impressionz Printing Inc. Please review the requirements and if you feel that you qualify submit your information below. We will review your submission and contact you within 24 hours.
Requirements for Contract Printing
- You are associated or employed by a company that sells or resells printed apparel at the retail level.
- Proof of valid business license.
- Member of agencies such as ASI, SAGE, PPIA, or SGIA.
- Provide reseller certificate to omit tax.
What Contract Customers Need to Know/Do
- Must understand the basics of the screen print process.
- Understand when/if an “underbase” is needed.
- Be able to accurately price jobs off our current price list.
- We do not “quote” contract jobs. All pricing comes directly from our pricelist.
- Understand Plastisol vs. Waterbased inks.
- Deliver or ship all blank apparel to our location with PO number on each box.
- Apparel without valid PO’s can add to production time.
- Submit valid Purchase Order for each order with artwork!
- We will reject any PO that is submitted incomplete or not signed.
Production Time Does Not Start Until We have the Following
- COMPLETE AND SIGNED PO SUBMITTED
- PRINT-READY ARTWORK
- APPAREL IN-HOUSE
- Artwork must be submitted to-scale.
- Size artwork accordingly to style and sizes of apparel.
- Pantone colors labeled within the art file.
- If no Pantone is chosen, we will reference the closest pantone.
- The first 30 min. of artwork separations are free. Any additional time needed will be billed at $45/hour.
- We accept AI, EPS, PDF, PSD, and DCS 2.0 files.
- Separated PSD files should have a specific Pantone color labeled to each spot-channel. (Add tutorial of separated file)