Do I Qualify for Contract Screen Printing?
Requirements for Contract Printing
- You are associated or employed by a company that sells or resells printed apparel at the retail level.
- Proof of valid business license.
- Member of agencies such as ASI, SAGE, PPIA, or SGIA.
- Provide reseller certificate to omit tax.
What Contract Customers Need to Know/Do
- Must understand the basics of the screen print process.
- Understand when/if an “underbase” is needed.
- Be able to accurately price jobs off our current price list.
- We do not “quote” contract jobs. All pricing comes directly from our pricelist.
- Understand Plastisol vs. Waterbased inks.
- Deliver or ship all blank apparel to our location with PO number on each box.
- Apparel without valid PO’s can add to production time.
- Submit valid Purchase Order for each order with artwork!
- We will reject any PO that is submitted incomplete or not signed.
Production Time Does Not Start Until We have the Following
- COMPLETE AND SIGNED PO SUBMITTED
- PRINT-READY ARTWORK
- APPAREL IN-HOUSE
- Artwork must be submitted to-scale.
- Size artwork accordingly to style and sizes of apparel.
- Pantone colors labeled within the art file.
- If no Pantone is chosen, we will reference the closest pantone.
- The first 30 min. of artwork separations are free. Any additional time needed will be billed at $45/hour.
- We accept AI, EPS, PDF, PSD, and DCS 2.0 files.
- Separated PSD files should have a specific Pantone color labeled to each spot-channel. (Add tutorial of separated file)