Custom Screen Printers - Exceptional Service
What is Screen Printing?
In the industry, it is often called “silk screen printing”. In a nutshell, this process puts ink to apparel by way of a stencil that is burned onto a framed screen and then used to transfer ink onto any item you desire. Though it requires a tedious set-up process, it provides the highest quality print in the industry after years in existence. Once it is set-up, it is the most economical solution to reproduce the same image on hundreds, or even hundreds of thousands, of items. Impressionz Printing specializes in personalized tshirts and apparel for all your needs. Contact us today for a free estimate!
In a Hurry?
Printing Services We Offer:
Want to brand your own clothing? We can help. We offer customized label printing for branding your company name or just personalizing your own threads. Get pricing and details here.
Looking for that reflective type ink or want to add rhinestones to your shirts? We can handle it for you. Read more about the different types of specialty printing we do here!
The 411 on Standard Screen Printing
Our most popular printing method and the industry standard, this type of silkscreening is done with Plastisol printing inks. At Impressionz Printing, we only use high-quality inks that ensure product longevity and color vibrancy throughout the life of the apparel. Our main ink provider is Rutland Inc. out of North Carolina who has made us a phthalates-free shop. This guarantee will make sure your products are branded with high-end inks that will last a lifetime.
What works & what doesn't
- Custom T-shirts
- Hoodies & Hooded Sweatshirts
- Dry-fit Performance Apparel
- 100% Wicking Polyester tees
- Wetsuits (Neoprene Material)
- Bathing suits (Nylon Material
- Tote, Drawstring or Cinch Bags
- Jerseys (basketball, football, soccer, etc)
- Safety Vests & Safety T-shirts
- Sweat Pants or Yoga Pants
- Socks and Leggings
- Most economical choice
- Able to capture very high detail
- Many inks with endless printing options
- Longevity of print
- Very vibrant colors
Be Careful When Choosing:
- Softness (hand) of print is vital to design.
- When design requires printing over seams.
- When using burnout t-shirts.
- If the printed apparel will need to be ironed.
Artwork, Pricing & Sizing
Factors that Affect Cost:
- The style of apparel
- The number of colors screen printed per print location
- Total quantity of each printed location
- Material the garment is made of
- Example #1: Wicking apparel when the imprint needs to be able to stretch. We must add a stretch additive that will increase cost.
- Example #2: Long-sleeve printing. Printing on the sleeve of a long sleeve t-shirt or button-up shirt takes longer to print.
Additional Screen Printing Prices Per Print Location
- BAGS-APRONS-FLATS: ADD $0.30 (A)
- TOWELS-GOLF SIZED: ADD $0.30 (A)
- CAPS (5 PANEL, 1C ONLY: ADD $0.20(A)
- SWEATS: ADD $0.20 (A)
- JACKETS: ADD $2.00 (A)
- NYLON, POLY, MESH: ADD $0.50 (A)
- ON OR ABOVE POCKET: ADD $0.20 (A)
- INFANT APPAREL ADD $0.30 (A)
- SHORTS: ADD $0.30 (A)
- SLEEVE, LEG OR BUTT PRINT: ADD $0.30 (A)
- GLOW INK: ADD $2.00 (A)
- STRETCH: ADD $0.50 (A)
Check Out Our Standard Screen Printing Portfolio!
The 411 on Premium Screen Printing
Water based inks offer an extremely soft-hand to the apparel that its printed on. But the inks tend to lose some of their bright colors once washed multiple times. At Impressionz Printing we use a discharge underbase with our softhand plastisol inks on top. This process results in very soft prints that remain vibrant throughout the life of the apparel. Our premium or hybrid-ink combination offers the best of both worlds. We use water-based discharge inks in combination with our standard plastisol inks to achieve very vibrant screen-printed apparel with a very natural soft feel. Since our premium inks cause for a discharge underbase we recommend printing on 100% cotton for best results.