Art Preparation and Cost
- Adobe Illustrator, .EPS or flattened .PDF | Vector images result in the highest quality print.
- Adobe Photoshop | Canvas must be set to actual print size and file originated at 300dpi or higher.
- .JPEG, .TIFF and .GIF files work as long as the are scaled to print size at 300dpi or larger.
Do not have the required artwork for t-shirt printing? Do not worry! Our professional graphic design team can bring any idea to life. Simply email us your sketch, drawing or a detailed description of what you envision and let our designers work for you. Great artwork is the number one factor to bringing your t-shirt design to the next level.
- Email us the artwork. Once we obtain your artwork and the order has officially been processed we will begin creating a proof. The proof is created within 24 hours of the order being processed.
- Receive & review the proof via email. We will email a copy of the proof to the customer as soon as it is complete. It is the customers responsibility to carefully review the proof for any possible errors, color changes or placement issues. If there are any adjustments that you would like to have made, email them to the person who sent the proof to you. We will have an updated proof to you shortly after we receive the revisions that should be made.
- Approve the proof. The order will not be added to the production schedule until the proof is approved. From the day the proof is approved it is typically five to seven days until the order is complete.
- Receive the shirts. If you are a local customer than you will more than likely receive the shirts from one of our delivery drivers. If you are not local, then the shirts will be shipped via Fed-Ex. We will provide the customer with tracking information the day after the products are shipped.